Friday 3 February 2012

Back at it!

Today was a good day! Stayed OP all day! Made a new recipe that I got from a fellow blogger TJ's Test Kitchen. Her's were a lot prettier than mine.. but they were delicious!! I will post a pic after. RB and I went right after work to the arena for our walk. We weren't walking as fast as we usually do so we only did 10 laps instead of 14... but was still nice to get in a walk! My aunt took me for a walk yesterday by a small airport, there was a lot of snow but it was a nice 45 minute walk outside! I brough Luna (my dog) and she loved it! When Aunty gets her snowshoes I think we are going to try that! Love trying new things!











So at work right now we have a competition going on, the branch is divided into two teams, and team A (not my team) is in the lead for this week. Each week the team that did the best that week gets a treat. Well today team B got to pick something they want from McDonalds. Now I don't eat a lot of McDonald's but I must say, when you are losing weight and eating healthy, that smell is so enticing! And never mind one girl standing in eye view mowing down her McChicken while you are waiting on members! I was hungry, and the smell and the visulization and hearing mmmmm this is soooo good, really set me off. I was mad. Don't be rude. Then RB made a good point, they are putting that on and in there body and we are taking it off! I would rather take it off! Do you have anything that urks you when someone does something food related???

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal 2pts
2 Tblsp PB2 1pt
Total 3pts









LUNCH
1/2 C Egg beaters 1pt
Mushrooms and green peppers 0pts
1 Sausage soy patty 2pts
Light english muffin 1pt
1 Herb and garlic LC wedge 1pt
Orange 1pt
Total 6pts

DINNER
4 pizza crescent rolls 12pts
Salad 0pts
FF Italian dressing 1pt
Steamed veggies 0
1 Tblsp yogurt butter 1pt
Total 14pts













SNACK
FF Activia yogurt 1pt
Single serving no sugar peach cup 1pt
Total 2 pts

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop by and say that I promise I checked out you tagging me! I just already posted one of those to my blog, so I really didn't want to just continually post them every time I was tagged. Is that rude? LOL I made those pizza things from TJs, too! Mine were yummy but sure were ugly. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no problem! As I was making them I was looking at the picture she posted and I was like ok something is really wrong here haha. But yes they were very very yummy!

      Delete