Friday 20 April 2012

The beginning of spring cleaning!

Well today started off yucky and rainy but turned into a nice day! I detailed our newer car this afternoon, got the shop vac out and wiped everything down! Food was kind of wacky today because I was so busy! I had a Visalus shake for breakfast and then had two small pieces of pan cookies when i was at my aunties today... I was super hungry after cleaning the car so I had a few crackers with cream cheese and then we had ravioli and tortellini with a mixture of spaghetti sauce and Alfredo sauce... Cesar salad and garlic bread... I know I said I was back but even though I didn't track today I am blogging! I will track 100% tomorrow!! Hope u have a wonderful night! I am going to read some blogs then head to bed early for some more cleaning tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment