Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bad food day...

Woke up early and took the girls to school, then headed to the States with my Grandma for grocery shopping! Found some realy good eats today and I can't wait to share them all with you as I eat them! When I say bad food day, I don't mean I ate a lof of bad stuff but I didn't really eat much of anything today... Befor we left I had a Fiber One granola bar and then we didn't get home till around 1:30 and by the time I was done unpacking everything it was 2:15 ish. Then the girls got home and we did homework and it was 3:30 when all that was done... I wasn't even really that hungry... weird I know. So I just ate my leftover piece of dijon dill chicken. I am just waiting to go to Zumba then for dinner I am having something small, Veggie burger in a wrap with some side veggies... I know boring right! But it is weigh in day tomorrow so I am trying to keep my last meal's sodium level down and not having something to heavy. I know it's bad to be under points but I don't want to go overboard right befor weigh in tomorrow. I am just not feeling it as it is for tomorrow...

I will be back tomorrow with more and better eats, in fact it is cheat day and I did stop at the cupcake shop in Colville today.... yum!

2 comments: