Friday 10 February 2012

Ever say screw it?!

So the answer to my blog title... YES! Yesterday was one of those days! Well the entire day was good, I didn't snack at work, I counted everything... then as soon as I was done supper last night I could not control myself! I couldn't stop, well I could stop I just decided to say "Screw counting, Im gonna eat!!", and eat I did... here is how it all went down lol. So we had supper, I made Diet coke sloppy joes that I got from Honey, I Shrank Myself. They were yummy, sweeter but still yummy! Ok so I ate dinner, then I had desser.. 1/2 cup of 1/2 the fat ice cream, a bannana nut vitatop and 2 Tblsp of Cool Whip free... So I was still within points at this time... Then I had not one but two BIG bowls of Original Mini Wheats with 1% milk, then if that wasnt enough food I made a peanut butter and jam sandwich with real peanut butter!

I was soooo sick! OMG my stomach hurt it was so full... I binged, yes I know. I have been so good and haven't in a long time. I justified it by telling myself heck you walked around the area 21 times today, gorge yourself! Geesh what was I thinking! Oh well today was a new day and when I woke up I didn't even want to look at food haha. I knew I had to have some breakfast because I was working all day today. So my eats today have been good. RB and I walked around the arena again today but my knee is killing me! I think it's so sore because the arean floor in concrete.. I dunno just a thought.

I have realised that lately I have been excersizing about 5 times a week! I mean Zumba is for sure the best workout, but thats only twice a week, the other days RB and I walk around the arena. Even just walking for 45 minutes makes me feel awesome! I used to just come home after work and plop my butt on the couch and eat! I want to try and bump up walk days with more of a workout but not sure when... I have sooo many workout videos so maybe I will start doing some of those!

I tried two new recipes tonight, one was sort of a taco type pasta thing.. and the other I got from a really awesome blog I have been reading, Loser for Life- gave me this awesome idea! Breadcrumb cheese baked Zuchinni! It was sooo yumy and sooooo filling!! I will post the recipe.. I couldnt find one on her blog so I looked at her picture of it and kinda guessed how it went, except I added a little pizza sauce on top when they were done baking.

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal 2pts
PB2 1pt
Cinnamon 0pts
Total 3pts

LUNCH
La Tortila Factory 12g fibre wrap 1pt
Gardenburger original burger 1pt
LC herb and garlic wedge 1pt
Salad 0pts
Honey-Dijon yogurt dressing 2pts
6 carrot sticks 0pts
Total 5 points

WOOP FINALLY POSTED A PIC OF LUNCH!


DINNER
Taco pasta 8pts
2 breaded cheesy zuchinnis 3pts
Salad 0pts
Honey-Dijon yogurt dressing 2pts
Total 13pts

Snacks 
1/2 C Mudpie Ice cream 3 pts
Banana Vitatop 1pt
2 Tblsp Cool Whip free 0pts
Total 4pts

Recipes
 Taco Baked Pasta
1 pound  extra lean ground chicken (I used Jenny O) 13
1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning mix 3
1 15 oz can tomato sauce 2
3 cups (8 oz) rotini, cooked and drained 14 (200 grams raw)
1 cup reduced fat Weight Watchers Mexican cheese 6
½ cup reduced fat sour cream 2
40 points for entire thing 5 servings equals 8 pts per serving

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground chicken. Stir in seasoning mix and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
Combine cooked pasta, ½ cup of the cheese and the sour cream and place on the bottom of a 6 X 10 baking dish. Top with meat mixture and remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.

Breaded Cheesy Zuchinni
I took one Zuchinni and cut it in half, scooped out just enough seeds to place cheese string in a divit. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and RF parmesan cheese. Baked at 350 for about half an hour. Broiled them for about 30 seconds until brown and bubble and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment