Wednesday 1 February 2012

Weigh In and Other Stuff!!!

WOW!!! So much to blog about! I am now back from Calgary! What an amazing trip! Got to meet my bestest friends baby Giovanni! I just love him! So precious! Probably the cutest baby I have ever seen! It was soooo nice to catch up with SP as well, we have been best friends since middle school and will be BFFs for the rest of our lives. We have a special kind of bond, we can go weeks without talking(not that we ever do) and always know we are always there for one another. So it was so nice to meet her new little man and spend some good time together!

I feel like I have so much to write about that I don't even know where to start!! Being away for two days, I was worried about eating and what the scale was going to say today... I am not going to tell you how the scale was yet..

SP and her husband are also doing WW! So I was so happy that when we were home I knew I would be OP! I cooked them supper both nights I was there. The first night we had chicken tenders coated in a ranch packet and 1/3 cup of bread crumbs. The second night I made delicious pita pizza's! YUM! For breakfasts I had oatmeal with brown sugar and half a bananna. Ok so the day I was there for a full day, we went shopping at a realllly nice mall... It was about 1:30 and we were starving, so we headed to the food court... WOW soo much yummy food! So many yummy smells! I had a NSV, we went to subway, now usually when I go to Subway I get a foot long melt, on cheese bread, lots and lots of mayo and ranch! BUT! I got a 6" turkey breast on whole wheat with lots of veggies, a tiny bit of light mayo and mustard! All that for only 7 points! I was so proud that for one I was starving and didn't throw in the towel and tell myself "Hey your on vacation, eat whatever you want" and second that the smells of the other choices didn't make me wonder somewhere else! I was soooo proud!

So like I said we were shopping, I wanted to try on some clothes, and my GF is awesome to shop with, she makes me try things on that I would never think to try on... AND she was like there is no way that you are a large in size anymore... another NSV! I was like ok... Ill try a medium... and guess what! IT FIT! I can't tell you the last time I ever bought something in that size... probably never, because as a child I always wore L too! I was sooo happy!!

Ok so tracking all week and also tracking perfectly the three days I was away from my home eating, it was time to weigh in this morning.... I couldn't beleive it! Down 4 lbs!!!!!!! I was 171 last week this week I am at 167! I think the last time I weighed this was in middle school... I am sooo happy!!! Tracking and staying OP pays off! WW works and I love it! I also must say while I was there I ate a lot of fruit and kind of tried the new PointsPlus because that is what they are doing... and maybe thats why my number was soo good? Maybe I wil have to try it out... MAYBE!

Back at it today, BM and I were going to go skiing today but when we woke up it was raining cats and dogs so we opted out and were gonna hang out today and get some errands done. Yes it is cheat day... and BM is home so I don't know what I am going to do. I think I am going to do what I did last week, track all day and then at supper have one thing that is a splurge but still try and stay within points for the day!

So glad to be back! I will start posting recipes and pictures again! So happy to see more people checking out my blog! WW rocks!!!

XO Kins

1 comment: