Monday 6 February 2012

Blah...

Today was good all day, I had a lot of energy, first say of Wearing my new pedmoter, but now I am sooo snacky its driving me nuts! Honestly thank goodness for this blog or I wouldn't be able to control myself!

So let's start with my new pedometer- OMRON GO smart, I love this little thing. It is small and I just clipped it right onto my pants. I wore it as soon as I got dressed and am still wearing it now. Kept looking at it all day to see what was going on, it made me try and walk around more at work! I love this thing! RB and I went walking after work and so far my total steps are 9901, burning 273 calories. I am soooo curious to see how many calories burned when I wear it to Zumba tomorrow!


So in yesterday's post I mentioned I did the Bob Harper yoga workout... ya well lets just say I could barely get out of bed this morning! Places hurt I didn't know could hurt! It lets me know I worked hard though, which is a great feeling!

BM left to go back to work today, he will be home in 15 more sleeps haha. I miss him a lot, the first day is always the hardest, but it gets easier and easier as the days go by. Girls really miss him to, they know exactly how many sleeps are left till daddy's home.

Just finished watching the Bachelor, ok its time for Courtenay to go home!!! BOO! I really don't like her. I think she is showing the girls her real side and showing Ben the fake side of her. I hope he sees it soon!

BREAKFAST
2 Kashi Blueberry waffles 3pts
2 Tblsp sugar free syrup 0pts
1/2 Bannana 1pt
Total 4pts
This is an old picture as you can see there is grapes on my plate and I did not have grapes today!


LUNCH
1 Morningstar veggie chicken burger 3pts
Everything bagel thin 1pt
LC herb and garlic wedge 1pt
Salad 0pts
2 Tblsp Homemade FF ranch 1pt
Total 6pts
I never take pictures of my lunches! I will start!

DINNER
Laughing Cow Alfredo Chicken 7pts- From Lori's to Do Blog
2 Pc Sarah Lee light bread 1pt
1 Tblsp yogurt butter 1pt
Garlic Powder 0pts
Total 9pts
Check out all that food!!!



SNACKS
Activia FF peach yogurt 1pt
1 Single serving peach cup 1pt
Fibre One granola bar 2pts
Total 4pts
Ok Ok and a few and I mean like 4 Kettle brand baked chips- 1pt
Total 5pts

Recipe

Chicken and Broccoli Laughing Cow Alfredo- I changed things around but idea came from Lorrie;s To-Do blog 
SAUCE:4 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Garlic and Herb
1/2 cup 1 % low-fat milk
1 Tbsp. reduced fat parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp. Yogurt Butter
OTHER INGREDIENTS:
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cubed (I did not add chicken to mine)
1/2 cup cooked broccoli
4 oz. whole wheat fettuccine ( I used an entire box on catelli smart taste spaghetti to make more servings)
~
Cut chicken into cubes. Spray skillet with canola oil cooking spray. Add cubed chicken to skillet and cook until done. Set aside.
Cook fettuccine according to package direction.
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine sauce ingredients over low heat until everything is melted and the sauce is velvety smooth, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately over the hot cooked fettuccine (or spaghetti).

No comments:

Post a Comment