Sunday 5 February 2012

I heart Bob!

So Sundays are the one day a week we all get to sleep in! We slept today till about 9:30! Felt amazing! I woke up not very hungry and kind of layed around for an hour or so. BM wanted to hit the gym today, and take the girls swiming, so I decided I would try a Biggest Loser workout video I have. It was the Bob Harber Yoga Weightloss! Ok I remember trying yoga when I think I was probably in grade 10. I remember it being boring and just not for me. So I decided heck I'll give it another shot. I pulled out my pretty purple yoga mat I bought a few years ago that was collecting dust and put it in. Let me tell you! What a great workout! It wasn't easy by any means but it felt good to be pushed and to do something different than what I have been doing. It honestly kicked my but! I was shaking and sweating and could feel every part of my body working! When it was time for cool down and stretch it was such a great feeling to have completed the entire workout (about an hour). I will definetly be doing that workout again!

As soon as I was done working out I realised it was noon and I hadn't eaten breakfast!! Not good! So I ate a bannana to put something in my stomache. I am going to wait till BM and the girls get home from the pool to make up some lunch for all of us. I am going to make some pita pizza's. The family
looooves pizza!

For dinner I tried another new recipe. We had dijon-dill chicken in foil packets.

Well supper was a success, girls and BM really liked it. But even after my dessert, I sliced half a bannana, threw it in with crumbled cookies, vanilla yogurt and some cool whip, I am still feeling very munchy!! This makes me nervous, because it's so hard for me to control myself when I feel like this. I open the cupboard a million times then I usualy cave in and eat anything I can get into my mouth in a two minute span... Wish me luck, I am going to catch up on some blog reading and hopefully that will distract me...

Also here is a pic of me my besty SP and her baby Giovani!! I love him!! And I love her!!!

BREAKFAST
Woops missed it!

LUNCH
Whole wheat pita 2pts
8 slices turkey pepperoni 1pt
2 Tblsp pizza sauce 0pts
Mushrooms and Green Peppers 0pts
1/3 C Part skim mozarella cheese 2pts
Salad 0pts
Dressing 0pts
Bannana 2 pts
Total 7pts

DINNER
Mustard Dill Chicken 4 pts
Salad 0pts
2 Tblsp Light Yogurt Honey Mustard dressing 2pts
1/2 C brown rice, mixed in mushrooms and onions 1pt
1 Tsp low sodium soy sauce 0pts
Steamed brocolli 0pts
1 Tblsp yogurt butter 1pt
Total 8pts

SNACKS
33 baked Kettle brand chips 3pts
3 Reduced fat Chips A Hoy cookies 3pts
2 Tblsp Cool Whipe Free 0pts
1/2 Bannana 1pt
FF Activia yogurt 1pt
Total 8pts

RECIPE- I found this on the Weight Watchers Website
Mustard-Dill Chicken in Foil Packs (Freezer-friendly)1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 Tbsp dried dill weed(can use fresh dill weed)
1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz pieces
Preheat oven to 350°F.Combine mustard, yogurt, garlic salt and dill in a small bowl; thoroughly coat chicken with mustard sauce. Tear off 4 sheets of aluminum foil that are large enough to wrap each chicken breast individually. Place a prepared chicken breast on each piece of foil; gather foil loosely around chicken and fold over to seal.Place foil packs on a nonstick baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes. Using oven mitts and keeping your face away from steam, open foil. Broil chicken on foil until lightly browned and cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes more.
Yields 1 piece of chicken per serving at 3 points each.



No comments:

Post a Comment