Saturday 11 February 2012

Zumbathon!

Ah its almost seven and I am done everything. I am going to catch up on some blogs tonight and quite possibly watch a movie. I had to work today so I am looking forward to being off tomorrow. After work RB and a good friend of hers registered for a Zumbathon! It is to raise money for a Digital Mammography at our hospital! I can't wait! We made up our team name today and we are going to be called Twisty Sisters! I can't wait to get out there and get some pledges for the good cause. April 14th is the date we will be dancing for about 3 hours! Its going to be so much fun! We are going to get together and make some awesome costumes to wear! There is door prizes and prizes for best costumes! Brings out the slight competitive side in me...

Today I ate well, had the norm for breakfast but ate out today at lunch and had a yummy supper that we used to eat alll the time!

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal 2pts
1 Tblsp PB2 1pts
Total 3pts

LUNCH
6 " Turkey sub from Subway mmm
      -white cheese
      -1 Tblsp lite mayo
      - lots and lots of veggies 7 pts
Bag of baked creamy dill Lays chips 3pts
Total 10pts

DINNER
Chicken parmesan 4pts
Brocolli 0pts
1 Tblsp yogurt butter 1pt
Salad 0pts
2 Tbslp honey dijon yogurt dressing 2pts
Total 7pts

SNACK
Chocolate Vitatop 1pt
2 Tblsp PB2 1pt
1 C Watermelon 1pt
Total 3pts

I was so hungry tonight I completely forgot to take a picture of my meal! And at lunch I was at work and didn`t have my camera POO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment