Thursday 2 February 2012

Tag Your It!!

The rules: 
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

So here we go ....
Jessica's Random 11:
1. I have six tattoos. 

2. If I could I would eat a Mars bar everyday of my life.

3. In high school I read the same book four times, and did book reports on the same book 4 times!

4. I went to Italy when I was 15 to play soccer!

5. I am obsessed with my dog.

6. BM and I have lived together since we met.

7. If I saw a snake my body would paralyze and I would cry!

8. I had my upper ear peirced when I was in grade 11 and I had to take it out because I couldn't handle the pain.

9. I hate working out at the gym.

10. I love Kevin Costner.

11. When I weighed my highest I used to eat an entire medium pepperoni pizza to myself.

My Tagees:

1. A Neurotic Glamour Girl's Weight Watchers Experience and Fitness Adventures

2. REAL FAT

3. Weight Watchers Blog

4. Staci's Slimdown

5. Plump Nonfiction

6. the view

7.Thinspiration

8. Hollie's Weight Loss Blog

9.a Blog with a BANG

10. Honey, I shrank myself!

11. Pie Hole

My Answers:
1. Favorite holiday? Christmas

2. What is the best gift you ever given to someone? Can't chose 1, I love to give

3. Who taught you to cook? The food network

4. Any ingredient that scares you? any seafood

5. What city/state were you born in?Trail/ Canada/BC

6. Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Both...

7. What flavors/toppings? caramel, cookie dough

8. If you could play with a toy from your childhood today- what would it be? my baby alive

9. Got a nickname? Jessikins, Kins

10. How long does it take you to take a shower & get ready to start your day? About an hour

11. Are you afraid of any animals? No.. just snakes but thats a reptile...

Questions for my tagged people...
1. How many siblings do you have?

2. What sports do you play?

3. What is your favourite thing to eat?

4. If you could eat one thing and it be 0 points what would it be?

5. Would you rather read a book or watch TV?

6. Is cooking a chore for you or do you enjoy it?

7. What is one thing you are most proud of yourself for accomplishing?

8. What city were you born in?

9. What was the first type of car you owned?

10. Have you ever had an ah ah moment, if so what was it?

11. What is your favourite recipe?

Hope you have fun!! Come back & tell me when you post so I can come by to read your answers!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! Thanks for tagging me!! I'll answer them tomorrow when I finally get some time (work & school takes over sometimes).

    I'm also PETRIFIED of snakes. To the same level of you...I cry when I see them and become completely paralyzed. That includes when I see them on TV or pictures in books or on the internet. People have always asked why and I NEVER know what to tell them. They just scare me to death!! So glad to see that I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete