Wednesday 8 February 2012

Weigh In...

Well ok so last week I was down 4! this week a measly .2.... I mean yes its down and not up, but come on not even a full 1! I realize that its going to slow down, but I still need to lose 18 pounds! Oh well, back at it... TOMORROW lol. Didn't really cheat like I did last week, had a few bits of the cupcakes, they were meh... didnt really hit the spot. I love food more.. I was going to go to Subway and get a nice footlong with bacon but meh I didn't. So I had a sandwich at home, didn't count points all day but didn't eat to bad. Just kinda had bites of this and that. Went up to a nice coffee shop with Aunt and had a yummy chai latte and a healthy cookie, well a peice of it and a half of a cream cheese raspberry chocolate chip muffin. Cookie was also meh (word of the day i guess) not enough sugar in it or something it was very blan. So all in all not a bad cheat day...

On to other things, got a call from twins school... long story short, I am very dissapointed and honestly overwhelmed... at home I have very well behaved kids, at daycare they are awesome, but apparantly at birthday parties and school they do not listen. They scream and yell and act out in ways I don't even want to write! What is going on!?!?!?! So for the afternoon I spent a lot of time crying and feeling defeated and just overwhelmed... had a very long talk with both of them and hopefully it helps or sinks in...

I have my meals planned for tomorrow already so Ill be back at it tomorrow! Trying somethig new tomorrow that I found on a fellow blogger. I will share tomorrow!

Nite XO

No comments:

Post a Comment