Sunday 12 February 2012

Night Time

Ok why is it that everyday I can track 100% and feel satisfied all day long but after dinner its like I am a bottomless pit...

It's beginning to drive me nuts.. its 6:30 and I feel like I haven't even had a bit of food today! It's not like I don't eat well balance dinners, because I do! Maybe really I am not hungry I just feel I should be snacking! I don't know! This week has not been the greatest, waaay to many BTL (Bites licks and Tastes).

I always seem to do this to myself when I am losing weight. I get down to where I start to really feel good then I sabbotage myself by celebrating with food. It's like I seem to forget that the reason I was the way I was was because I ate whatever I wanted. I only have 16 pounds to lose but it seems like I am never going to get there... the scale doesnt want to seem to budge. I am so frustrated! I am just in a bad mood and feel like I could care less right now... I had to make like 50 sugar cookies for the girls Valentine's parties at school and they are seriously calling my name. I have had one today with a little frosting and that sucker cost me 3 points! I want to go eat the entire container of them right now! WHY!?!?!

Bah ok enough of me venting... here is the eats for the day...

BREAKFAST
I found this Waffle Sandwich here! Loser for Life
2 Kashi blueberry waffles 3pts
2 Pc center cut bacon 2pts
2 Tblsp sugar free syrup 0pts
Total 5pts

LUNCH
2 pc Sara Lee bread 1pt
Leftover Chicken Parmesan 4pts
Salad 0pts
Honey-Dijon yogurt dressing 2pts
Total 7pts


DINNER
4 Meatless Meatballs 2pts
Whole wheat hot dog bun 2pts
2 Tbslp Skim Mozzarella 1 pt
1/4 C spaghetti sauce 1pt
Salad 0pts
Dressing 2pts
Total 8pts


SNACK
Stupid cookie! 3pts
1C Watermelon 1pt

No comments:

Post a Comment