Saturday 4 February 2012

I think I found the best thing ever!

Today was just like any other day, had to work today... Nothing else really happened today. When I got home from work BM and I took the girls to get there bangs trimmed, after that we went shopping for a few things and boy was I starrrving!!! That is the worst time for me to be in the vacinity of anything you can buy food wise. I will buy anything that looks good and screw up my points that way. I stayed on track and bought only what we needed. Then we went to another store because I wanted to get some of these
These are soooo yummy! And you get 8 good sized wedges for only 2 points!!! I also bought the sweet potatoe ones and cooked 6 of them and tried one and didn't like them. To sweet for me.

Ok so I was starving, BM loves him some chips, so of course the aisle I bought the potatoes.... right behind us was the chips! Go figure! He loves the Kettle brand honey dijon chips. I also love these. So I saw the baked ones hickory and smoked bbq, and I turned it over and for 30-33 chips its 3 points!!!! Let me tell you they are sooooo dang good!!!!

I managed to get out of the store befor I wandered to the deli and got some japanese salad that I love so much! So all in all I did good! I am going to look in the states to see if they have any other flavours to try of those chips too!


BREAKFAST
Oatmeal 2pts
1Tblsp PB2 1pt
Total 3 pts

LUNCH
Salad 0pts
4 oz shredded canned chicken 3pts
Homemade ranch dressing 1pt
Everything bagel thin 1pt
LC cheese wedge 1pt
Orange 1pt
Total 7pts

DINNER
Ranch burger 5pts
Sandwich thin 1pt
Cheese slice 1pt
Ketchup Mustard 0pts
Potatoe wedges (8) 2pts
Mushrooms 0pts
Yummy baked chips 3pts
Salad 0
FF Italian 0pts
Total 12pts
Is that too much food!?!?!?!

If you ever wonder this please comment! I often wonder, okay I have counted points for everything and I have enough for the day, but there is soooo much! Is that okay still!?!?!?



RECIPE
Ranch burger

1 lb Extra lean ground beef
1 package hidden valley ranch dressing
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup egg beaters
Salt and Pepper to taste

Preheat pan with non stick spray
Mix all ingredients together and score into four equal patties
Form into patties
Fry until done to your desired doneness (is that a word I dunno!?!)





No comments:

Post a Comment