Friday 27 January 2012

2 more sleeps!!!

Two more sleeps and I will be flying to Calgary to see my bestest friend and meet her baby!!! I cant hardly wait can ya tell!?!?! I am very nervous to fly but it will sooooo be worth it!

Today was another meh day, very busy at work today so that went by fast, stayed within my points but weighed myself this morning and I was up 2.8 lbs!?!?!? How the F does that work!! I feel like no one reads my blog!? Am i wasting my time?? I feel like I am doing this to be accountable but accountable to who??? Just need to get some motivation back... I always do this, at the very beginning I am so determined and then I slowly dwindle off, but I will not allow it! I will stay on track and DO THIS! SP started WW on tuesday so when I go to Calgary I should be able to stay OP because we will be doing it together while I am there. I wish the scale was my friend, I wish it showed me something better and maybe I would be more excited... or maybe I should just not weigh myself until Wednesday when it's my weigh in day... I am sure I will weigh myself tomorrow and hopefully it will show me something better.

RB and I took the girls up the the winter carnival tonight to the parade. They had hot chocolate and I had a large skim milk latte with sugar free caramel syrup.. it was good but not sure how many points it would be. Pretty sure 0 for the syrup, but not sure how much milk they use?? We walked around for a while befor the parade started, it was so cold up there but the girls enjoyed it. There were really cool fire dancers in the parade too. The girls got some candies... I had one werthers original and a mint chewy thing, shouldnt have but I did... oh well tomorrow is another day!

BREAKFAST
2 Kashi blueberry waffles 2pts
2 Tblsp sugar free syrup 0pts
1 cup grapes 1pts
Total 3pts

LUNCH
Salad 0pts
FF italian dressing 1pt
1 FF Activia peach yogurt 1pt
1 single serving no sugar peach cup 1pt
Total-3pts

DINNER
2 0z high fiber pasta 3pts
Chicken Mozza and spinache sausage 3pts
2 Tblsp butter 2pts
2 Tblsp cream cheese 2pts
Steamed green beans 0pts
Total-10pts

SNACKS
27 Cheddar Special K chips 2pts
1 Werther's Original 1pt
1 Skim milk latte 2pts?
Total-5pts

No comments:

Post a Comment