Sunday 22 January 2012

Any way to get in Excersize

We finally got a dump of snow here, the girls got new sleds for Christmas and we haven't got to use them yet! So last night they asked "Do you have to work again tomorrow?", and finally I could say nope I have tomorrow off. So we went tobogganing today! It was so much fun! The girls love it and it's a great way to get in some fun excersize! The hill we go to is two minutes away from our house! The hill is big so going up is a challenge, but feels good to have with them and burn some calories!

Since our huge snow dump I haven't shoveled yet! We don't have a shovel so I went out today after tobogganing and bought one from CND Tire. I ripped through the heavy snow in about 15 minutes! Another great way to burn some calories. I have a feeling my arms are going to feel it tomorrow!

This week I am going to try to excersize at least an hour per day. Tuesday and Wednesdays are easy because RB and I do Zumba, and Mondays Thursdays and Fridays we walk around the arena for half an hour. So to get in an extra half hour I am going try some of my Biggest Loser workout videos I have, or play Just Dance or Zumba for Wii with the girls! Looking forward to it! I am thinking this weeks WI won't be to great because TOM is here! I feel swollen and bloated so we will see. Ill try to drink extra water these next few days but it's ok, if I don't see a good number I will not let it ruin my determination!

Back to work tomorrow then two off in a row! YIPEEE! Going for my massage on Tuesday and I can't wait! Trying a new recipe tonight because all of our leftovers are gone, besides one more bowl of Green Pepper soup! I told you it made A LOT!!

Here is my meal plan from today...

BREAKFAST

English Muffin 1pt
Sausage Soy Patty 2pts
LC Wedge 1pt
Cheese Slice 1pt

Total 5pts

LUNCH

Green Pepper Soup 4pts
Salad 0pts
FF Italian Dressing 0pts
2 Slices WW Bread 1pt
1 Tblsp Chive and Onion Cream Cheese 1pt
1 Tsp Half the Fat Mayo 0pts
2 Slices Lunch Meat 1pt

Total 7pts

DINNER

Corn Dog Casserole 7pts
Salad 0pts
FF Italian Dressing 0pts
Steamed Green Beans 0pts
1 Tblsp Yogurt Butter 1pt

Total 8pts

SNACKS

1 cup grapes 1pt
Fibre One Brownie 1pt

Recipe

Corn Dog Casserole

1/4 cup diced sweet onion

1 (8 pack) Ballpark Fat Free Hot Dogs

14 oz  Turkey Chili

1 (8.5 oz.) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix

1 egg white

1/2 cup skim milk

1/4 cup water

1/4 tsp. black pepper

½ cup shredded low moisture part skim milk mozzarella

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray skillet with butter flavor cooking spray. Saute onion for 5 minutes. Slice hot dogs into thin discs and add to skillet. Cook over med-high heat for 5-7 minutes. Add turkey chili and heat through. Spray 11 X 7 pan with cooking spray. Pour skillet contents into pan. Top with cheese. Combine muffin mix, egg white, milk, water, and pepper; pour over hot dog mixture. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment