Tuesday 24 January 2012

Swollen..

I have been weighing myself everyday for the past three days and I am not down at all from last week, this morning I am up almost 1 lb... I notice in my rings, normally they feel like they are going to fall off but this last week they are tight, I am hoping its just water weight from TOM... I have tracked everything all week and been completely OP! Tomorrow will be the official WI and then I'm moving on!

Went and had the best massage this morning, I have been getting a lot of headaches this past week and I layed down on the massage table and she pressed on my shoulder blade and her hand practically slid off a knot in my back and she says "Well there's your headache", I feel much better now, so hopefully the headaches will subside for a while. I am looking forward to grocery shop in the States tomorrow on my day off! I am running low on some snack stuff for the girls for school and some staples for myself.

I have my meals all planned for the week, so I go through ever meal and make my grocery list from there so I don't have to run out on my work days to pick up things for supper. I said befor, my key to success is PLANNING, yes it takes some time and energy, but it pays off in the long run. When i get home from work I don't have to think about what am I gonna make? I know and I do it.

I am going to guzzle down water water and more water to hopefully get rid of some of this salt my body is holding onto!

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal 2pts
2 Tblsp PB2 1pt

Total 3pts

LUNCH
Fibre One granola bar ( I know I know I just wasn't hungry...) 2pts

Total 2 pts

DINNER
Pita Pizza 4pts
Broccoli 0ts
Butter 1pt
Salad 0pts
FF italian dressing 0pts

Total 5 pts

SNACKS
Bannana 2pts

Total 2pts

I forgot to post my meal plan on Sunday night so here it is now..

TUESDAY-Pita pizzas

WEDNESDAY-Pasta with Chicken Sausage

THURSDAY-Ranch burgers

FRIDAY-Chicken Parmesan

SATURDAY-Pizza style Meatloaf

SUNDAY-Will not be here! Will be in Calgary with my best friend!

My pita pizza had turkey pepperoni, muchrooms green peppers and cheese MMMMM


Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti For 6 servings 7pts each
16 oz. dry spaghetti, cooked
6 slices of American Cheese
12.5 oz can chicken breast, drained & flaked
1 can 98% FF cream of mushroom soup
1 can 98% FF cream of chicken soup
10 oz. can diced tomatoes & green chilies (Rotel)
4 oz can mushroom stems & pieces, drained or fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup water
1 small onion, diced
1 med. green pepper, diced
salt & pepper to taste
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well. Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir again

No comments:

Post a Comment