Wednesday 25 January 2012

Weigh In

Well like I said all week I have been up.... BUT I weighed in today and I am down to 170, so down 1.6 lbs from last week! YAAAYYYY.

My brother and I went to the States today for grocery shopping, I got lots of stuff for my meals for the week!

Yeahhhh and I cheated today, usually I do, but usually I go all out all day long, today I had a delicious cupcake from this little cupcake shop in the town we went to for groceries. And for supper the girls and I had breakfast! I didn't really splurge on anything except for the bacon mmm real bacon how I love you! We had heartsmart bisquick pancakes with blueberries, simply potatoes shredded hashbrowns, and srambled eggs. It was very yummy and I don't feel I cheated as I usually do! So thats good!

Back on track tomorrow! Looking forward to it!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment