Wednesday 18 January 2012

Weigh In

Well I think I told you all that I weigh myself all the time! I weighed myself on Sunday when BM was home, and after 4 days of being not on track I was back up to my original weight... so I went for it for the last few days and I am happy to say I am down .8! I am really happy with that loss this week!

Now Wednesdays are usually my no track day.. but I felt good today and stayed OP all day! YAY for me! I tried another recipe tonight for diner and mmmmm soo good and the twins LOVED it! Definetly making it again, it was Bean Burrito casserole. I have my weekly meal plan that I posted a few days ago and so far I have made the meatloaf and the bean burrito casserole. Now since BM isn't home I have sooo many leftovers in my fridge! So I may have to have a night of just some leftovers. They are great for lunch but I dont usually like to have a lot of points for my lunches, I like to save more points for supper time. So we'll see. I might have meatloaf another two days and spruce that up by putting it on a sandwich and toasting it in my George Foreman ( I got the idea of using George Foreman as a panini grill from TJs Test Kitchen!)

Not much to write about tonight...

BREAKFAST

Sara Lee English Muffin 1pt
Morningstar Sausage Soy Patty 2pts
Cheese Slice 1pt
Single Serving No Sugar Added Peach Cup 1pt

Total-5pts

LUNCH

Leftover Meatloaf 5pts
Steamed Cauliflower 0pts
FF Activia Peach Yogurt 1pt

Total- 6pts

DINNER

Bean Burrito Casserole 8pts
Salad 0pts
FF Italian Dressing 0pts
1\4 Cup Corn 0pts
2 tblsp FF Sour Cream









RECIPE


Bean Burrito Casserole
1 pound lean ground beef
1 packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
3/4 cup water
14 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
5 oz. tomato paste
15 oz fat free refried beans
1 cups low moisture part skim mozzarella
2 cups cooked brown rice
Dice onion and saute in a large skillet with ground beef. Add water and 1/2 packet of taco seasoning. simmer until sauce thickens. Add canned veggies, tomato paste, and beans. Spray casserole dish and fill with mixture. Top with 1/3 cup of shredded cheese. Cover with cooked brown rice. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Bake covered at 350 degrees until heated through for 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking until cheese is melty about 5 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment