Monday 16 January 2012

WOOOHOOO! On track!

I am so organized for this week it feels amazing!
Weekly Meal Plan

Monday
Teriyaki Chicken
 Tuesday
Pizza Meatloaf
 Wednesday
Bean Burrito Casserole
 Thursday
Green Pepper soup
 Friday
Taco Casserole
Saturday
Chilli dog casserole with cornbread topping
Sunday
Chicken and cheese spaghetti

I can't wait to try all of these recipes. I found most of these on other sites but I change some things to what I have in the house or I will change it to make it more WW friendly. If you try anything or have any ideas how I can lighten them up more please leave me a comment!
I have been on track all day and feeling great! I notice when I eat healthy and make good choices I feel so much better at the end of the day! Work was ok today, computer crashed right at the end of the day so that put a crink into things. Made me rush a little more to get out of there on time. The reason I wanted to get out on time is that RB and I have started walking laps in our arena around the ice rink. We were able to do 11 laps in half an hour! Feels good to get my but moving! We are going to try and get faster and faster as we go. And I would like to start couch potato to 5k runner sometime in the future.

I am so proud today of my choices! I tried something new for breakfast today and a new recipe for supper!
I have posted some pics of my lunch and dinner I made. It was sooo yummy! The sauce was a little sweet but very delicious! I will definetely be making this again!

BREAKFAST

Apple Cinammon Oatmeal 4pts Apple Sauce Oatmeal

Total- 4
LUNCH

Weight Watchers Smartone Fettucini Alfredo 4pts
Sandwich thin 1pt
2 pcs Low fat turkey deli meat 1pt
1 tblsp chive and onion 1/3 less fat cream cheese 1pt
Total-7


DINNER

Sticky teriykai chicken 5pts
1/2 cup instant brown rice (the kind that you microwave for 90 seconds) 2 pts
Large garden salad 0pts
2 tbsp FF italian dressing 0pt
Low sodium soy sauce 0pt
Total- 7


 
SNACKS
Activia FF vanilla yogurt 1pt
1 cup of peaches (in size serving cups with no sugar added) 1pt
Total- 2

Total for day- 20pts

Recipes

Applesauce Oatmeal
1 pkg apple cinammon oatmeal
dash of cinammon to taste
1/2 cup of applesauce or single serving container
1/2 cup of water

Pour contents of package into a small bowl with a dash of extra cinnamon and 1/2 cup of water
microwave for 1 minute. Stire in applesauce and sprinkle with a bit more cinnamon.
Teriyaki Chicken

16 oz uncookes chicken, boneless skinless (I used chicken tenders)
1/2 cup ketchup
3 tbsp light brown sugar
2 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 tsp dry mustard
~
Preheat oven to 35o degrees.

Combine in bowl, ketchup, brown sugar, vingegar, teriyaki sauce, and dry mustard. Spray 8x8 baking dish with non stick spray. Pour half the sauce in bottom of dish and lay chicken on top. Top chicken with remaining sauce and bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Divide any sauce over each piece of chicken.  

 





No comments:

Post a Comment