Thursday 12 January 2012

Started off good...

Well today started off good!
Breakfast
1 light english  muffin 1pt
1 morning star soy sausage patt 1pt
1 laughing cow herb and garlic wedge 1pt
Fat free Activia Yogurt 1pt
Total- 4

Lunch
WW Fettucini and Broccoli SmartOne

Dinner
Dinner I will more than likely not be on point and unable to track things, we are going out for BM's late birthday supper. He works away so he was not home for his birthday so we are going out tonight to a local restaurant.

I used to have the mentality that if I was going to be unable to track my points for a supper out then hey I mine as well forget the rest of that day and eat crap all day! I am trying to get out of that habit and not sabotage an entire day just because of one meal. I find it very hard to eat on point when he is home. He is fit and weighs a good amount for the size of his body. So we usually go out one night and then have steak supper (steak, garlic mashed potatoes, beans, ceasar salad and garlic bread mmmmm) once while hes home. The rest of the nights I will be making WW recipes I have found over time. I am going to try taking some pictures and giving some reviews on the things I make. I find nothing worse than cooking something and its awful! Maybe a goal of mine would be to track every meal when BM is home the next time? We shall see!

I went to Zumba last night with RB and it was awesome as usual. I am feeling it in the upper thighs today tho! It was the second night back since we were off for about three weeks because of Christmas and New Years. Tuesday night was insane! I have never seen so many people! Its always fun when there is new people trying it out because u can hear them laughing and moving around. It feels really good to get back into it. RB and I are planning to head to our arena on Monday and we are going to walk laps around the ice and I will let the girls run wild in there which will also get them moving. We want to do our Zumba twice a week and get some more carido in maybe another 2 or 3 times a week. I also got the new Zumba game for Wii that I havent had a chance to check out yet! But when I do I will give u a review of the game.

Tonight after supper BM and I are looking forward to watching some Jersey Shore and then Grey's Anatomy(BM not so much this one, I may just PVR it, altho the girls love this show). I am a huuuge reality TV lover. I feel like im escaping my life for an hour and living through others dram haha.  When BM goes back to work I am going to start my meal plans on here and reviews of what I made.

But for now looking forward to a nice Birthday supper out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment