Saturday 14 January 2012

Much Needed Shop

BM and I just got home from a much needed grocery shop in Colville WA. I planned out two weeks of supper starting tomorrow night and I will begin posting pictures and recipes either tomorrow or Monday! Its so much easier shopping in the states. For one it is wayyy cheaper and secondly there is so many more options! I try to go there every two weeks and sometimes every weekend! I LOVE to grocery shop! I love finding new things. I honestly could walk through the grocery store for hours on end just looking around!

I am super tired, I worked all day today and then right after work we drove the hour it takes to go get grocery. Short blog tonight. Can't wait to begin my journey cooking, blogging and posting pictures. Found some really cool ideas to make for suppers so stay tuned for what will follow!

Night, XO

No comments:

Post a Comment