Tuesday 17 January 2012

Another Day, Another Recipe

Well another day on track! I had a really good day off today! Brought one of the twins to the dentist this morning. In the sumer we were on a walk and she picked up a rock and it hit her tooth and chipped her front tooth(other twin did the same thing but twirling around a pole). So we were at the dentist today for about an hour and a half getting a filling put on her front tooth. She did really well. I get more nervous for them than they are. After her dentist appointment I brought her to school, went home for about half an hour and calculated the points for tonights supper, then went and got my hair did!

For Christmas BM got me a gift certificate to get my hair done! I had no idea what I was going in for, all I knew was that I wanted a change! I LOVE my long hair but I was getting bored with the plain dark brown hair colour. My hairdresser is amazing! It's actually my good friend RB's sister! Well anyways, she asked me what I wanted when I got there and I said no clue do whatever you want! So she ended up putting some caramel highlights in and just lightened it up a bit. Not a huge change in cut, just a trim and she reshaped my bangs! I LOVE it!

I thought I would blog now because RB and I have ZUMBA tonight! Then when I get home it's Biggest Loser night as well as Teen Mom(remember when I said I loved reality TV!) so I will want to watch that when I get home because I don't get home until about 8:15. I will just update my snacks throughout the night While I go to Zumba I drop the girls off at the swimming pool for about an hour!

Today was another great day of tracking! I had leftovers from last nights supper for lunch today and just added a few things to make it a meal! I bought the Southwest Ranch Special K chips from the states when I was last there and let me tell you! YUM! You get about 27 chips for only 2 points! By the way when I say points I do not do PointsPlus. The old way has worked for me so that's what I stick to. Feel free to calculate points according to PointsPlus if you would like!

Here is my daily Journal...

BREAKFAST

Activia FF Vanilla Yogurt  1pt
1 single serving no sugar added peach cup 1pt

Total-2pts

LUNCH

Leftover teriyaki chicken 5pts
Garden Salad 0pts
FF Italian dressing 1pt
27 Southwest Ranch Special K chips 2pts

Total-8pts

DINNER

Pizza Meatloaf 6pts
Garden Salad 0pts
FF Italian Dressing 1pt
Steamed Cauliflowes 0pts
Yogurt Butter 1tbsp 1 pt










Total-8pts

SNACKS

Recipe


PIZZA MEATLOAF

1/2  cup of pizza sauce, divided

1 lb extra lean ground beef

1/2 cup of onion

1 tsp dried italian seasoning

1 tsp wocestershire sauce

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 tsp black pepper

1/4 cup liquid eggs

1/2 cup low moisture part skim mozzarella cheese

1/2 cup diced red bell pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F

Combine all ingredients, excpet 1/4 cup of pizza sauce and mozza.

Place in loaf pan or shape into loaf and cook on baking sheet for 1 hr. Take out of oven and top with remaining pizza sauce and mozza. Cook another 5 minutes. Take out of oven and let sit for 5 minutes befor cutting!

4 servings is 6 pts each

Below is my big bowl of salad I prepare for the week. Makes it a lot easier to grab a handful of salad with each meal than preparing a salad every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment