Friday 20 January 2012

SO MUCH SNOW!

Wow well we have been hearing for a while now that we were supposed to get some snow, and we sure did today! Its a winter wonderland out there! Hopefully it stays till Sunday so we can go toboganing! The girls got new sleds for Christmas and we haven't got to use them yet! I love tobogganing! Its fun and its a great way to get in more excersize! Speaking of excersize...RB and I went for another walk today around the arena! It was busy in there tonight cause there was a hockey game going on. When we got home we ate and hung out for a bit then the girls and I went downstairs to try my Zumba for WII! WOW!!!! Sooo much fun!! I loved it and boy is it a workout! I didnt do it for long because the girls wanted to play Just Dance! So I did three songs and worked up a sweat and then we played Just Dance for WII for about an hour! We were all sweaty and hot so we called it quits and now we are going to enjoy our favourite show! Grey's Anatomy that I have PVRd from Thursday night.

I did not make Taco Junk tonight because I had to use up some leftovers! I will probably be having some more soup tomorrow as well. I have to work tomorrow then after work I will be prepping a fruit tray and heading out for a ladies night! So needless to say I won't really have time to make a new recipe for supper tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

BREAKFAST

Sarah Lee English Muffin 1pt
Morningstar Sausage Soy Patty 2pts
1 2% cheese slice 1pt
1 LC Herb and Garlic Wedge 1pt

Total- 5pts

LUNCH

Green Pepper Soup 4pts
Sandwich Thin 1pt
2 Slices Lean Turkey Lunch Meat 1pt
1 Tblsp Chive and Onion 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese 1pt
Salad 0pts
FF Italian Dressing 0pts

Total 7pts

DINNER

Pita 1pt
8 slices Turkey Pepperoni 1pt
1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce 0pts
Mushrooms and Green Peppers 0pts
1/3 Cup Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella 2pts
Salad 0pts
FF Italian Dressing 0pts

Total- 4pts

SNACKS

FF Activia Strawberry Yogurt 1pt
1 medium bannana 2 pts

Total 3pts

No comments:

Post a Comment