Thursday 26 January 2012

Pizza Cups

Well another day done, tracked everything today, feeling under the weather so I didn't have much of an appetite today but I made sure to eat.

I am doing ok.. not great but ok, I get into weird moods somedays, I feel like will I ever be where I want to be, will I ever feel completely happy with mysefl??? There are still so many areas of my body I am unhappy with. For one I would never wear a shirt that shows off my arms, I have a lot of excess skin and its just grosse... I am just having one of those days. I want to throw in the towel and say forget it and just eat everything in sight, but I know I will regret it in the morning. Blogging is keeping me accountable. I write everything I eat and share it with you all ( if you are anyone??) and I couldn't bare to write down the things I ate if I would binge, it would be scary so maybe that will help me....

Just a rough day, probably because Im sick again today, get off the pitty potty I know.. hopefully tomorrow is better day..

BREAKFAST
2 Kashi blueberry waffles 3pts
2 Tblsp sugar free syrup 0pts
1 cup grapes 1pt
Total-4pts

LUNCH
Sandwich thin 1pt
1 LC herb and garlic wedge 1pt
1 FF Activia peach yogurt 1pt
Total-3pts

DINNER
4 pizza cups 8pts
Salad 0pts
FF Italian dressing 1pt
Grean beens 0pts
Yogurt butter 1 pt
Potatoe Wedges 2pts
Total-12pts
So so so yummy! Girls loved them!









SNACKS
8 mini melba toasts 2pts
4 Tblsp brushetta 1pt
Total-3pts

This stuff is sooooo good! And I doubled the serving size and still only 1 pt!










RECIPE

Pizza Cups

1 can 10 pack Pillsbury biscuits

1 1/4 c. pizza sauce

5 oz. reduced-fat mozzarella cheese

1/4 c. onions, chopped

1/4 c. green bell pepper, chopped

20 slices turkey pepperoni

~

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin pan with Pam. Flatten biscuits between palms. Pat onto bottom and up sides of muffin pan. Spoon 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle onions and green peppers into each cup. Sprinkle the tops with cheese(I used 1/3c between three pizza cups) Bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are brown and cheese is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment